Following the ugly incidence of bullying of a female student by some students’ and as a result of preliminary investigation the following students have been placed on indefinite suspension with effect from 17/11/19.
The affected students are listed below
1. Popoola Olaniyi Agboola IDD/ (300L)
2. Oluwadare Faith Tobiloba FST ( 200L)
3. Nandi Yohanna Jessica IPE/ ( 200L)
4. Ajuwon Tolani Emmanuella FAT/ (100L)
5. Emmanuel Funmilayo Taiwo FAT/ (100L)
6. Alao Olabimpe Cecilia CSP/ 100 L
As a consequence of their suspension they are precluded from all academic and related activities indefinitely and barred from the University and its precincts forthwith.
At the conclusion of the ongoing investigations the full weight of the law of the University ,as contained in the handbooks and oath of Matriculation which all students are made to sign and subscribe to, will be visited on those found culpable.
A statement issued by the Deputy Director, Corporate Communications, FUTA, Adegbenro Adebanjo said the university would not tolerate any form of indiscipline